Friday 12 September 2008

Why do women have two boobs?

I still remember that funny question. I was a little girl, a hardworking pupil. It was in our English lesson.

My mate, with whom I shared the same school-desk has asked me a weird question: “Look... Miss X (our teacher) has big boobs. Don't you know why they are so big? Are they inflatable? I guess there is a bone inside each tit which makes it stay firmer and large.”

Hmm... Well, it was a question that I couldn't answer. Of course, soon we both have found the answer.

But why do women have only 2 breasts?

In fact, that's a question which nobody can answer. It's as clear as ABC, God has decided so. However, we may think of several reasons.

In the Realm of Animals human beings, elephants and primates are the only one who are endowed with a single pair of tits. Other species are endued with more mammary glands.

However, there are exceptions. At least one woman out of 200 has supplementary nipples. Sometimes a woman may notice 2 dark points on each side right under the chest, parallel with nipples.

These might be traces of additional nipples. There are women who do have 4 tits. It seems that in our society which worships women's breasts, the owners of 4 hooters are very courted by men.

Well, it's not really so. Most men find the wearer of such “bijoux” freaky and are afraid of pleasing 4 nipples.

I am just curious to know is anybody from you embellished with 4 boobs or maybe you have a friend with such a treasure? What sensations do you (she) experience while pleasing the responsive nipples?

2 comments:

Erotismo said...

Last week I tryied some anal beads and was an excellent experiencie. First time using toys in myself. What do you recommend as a next step? Prostate toys?

Thanks for sharing experience!

Oly said...

Hi! I think it can be Liquorice dip butt plugs. Three different sized butt plugs. Good choice for the beginners. Use a lot of lube during your anal play :)