Friday 26 September 2008

4 S namely for ass!

Shaved
Soft
Scented
Smooth

While shaving my vagina I always tour the razor blade around the puckered hole. I adore the way my genitals and backdoor feel and look right after this procedure. They are smooth, soft, scented and inviting. 

I do also go gaga over the idea of someone pulling my G-string down... finding that pleasing to the touch desert and thinking “Gee! I'd lick it all night long! She's so sexy!”

A cute shaved ass is very welcome. Men are more willing to pamper a sensitive clean area rather than a fluffy hank of hair. 

I do also like to see in the mirror a come-hither territory where my partner's tongue and penis would like to park for hours.

So, ladies shave your butts! Make them look more appealing, mesmerizing and delicious!

No comments: