Wednesday 18 June 2008

One more letter

Bend in front of your friend.

My friend who lives with me for 5 years, proposed me unexpectedly to stimulate his anus. I accepted his idea.

I lubricated my finger with a good personal lubricant which I bought at online sex shop. So, I lubricated the finger which had the shorter nail and inserted easily the finger into his anus.

He liked this action and he proposed to insert in his anus the second finger. After some time, I started to use 3 fingers for insertion in his anus.

I sucked also his penis and with my free hand I stimulated his testicles while I stimulated his anus. His orgasm was perfectly astonishing. He told me that his orgasm ran through all his body from head to heels…

Now, I am searching an artificial penis or other sex toys with attachment that will stimulate both him and me at the same time.

My thoughts:
Some people think that only the gays want to penetrate their anus. But, all men have the same sensitive rectal regions such as gays. Some people don’t accept any butt plugs while some of them receive amazing pleasure from sex toys.

In many cases, men ask women to stimulate their anus with the help of an artificial penis. In this case, it is possible to use a simple dildo or a harnesses dildo. This attachment looks like a bridle and it holds the artificial penis in the same position as if it was a real penis in an erected position.

It isn’t so easy to learn how to use it. The patience and time will resolve the problem.
More then that, you should remember that even the muscles of men’s anus need preliminary stimulation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you ever come to uk, can we meet, my partner wont do that for me,

Oly said...

without any market :)