Wednesday 30 April 2008

The Red up & down play around is one of the best anal toys I've ever used. I recently purchased this toy and have been having some wild fun and even wilder orgasms ever since.

The thing that makes this anal toy so good is the beaded, up and down thrusting action. You can adjust the speed to a slow ass grind or a fast butt-fuck. It is really effective at stroking all of the hot spots in my ass.

And it does it very well. It has given me some of the most powerful orgasms I've had while using toys. The plug itself is pretty pliable, soft and is just the right size for an experienced ass player such as myself.

However, I wouldn’t recommend it for an anal beginner. But when you work your way up to something bigger and wilder and ultra satisfying. It worth to try!

2 comments:

Erotismo said...

indeed a very interesnting blog proposal for all that (like I) are anal players.

Kisses from Spain

Oly said...

u are welcome here :)