Tuesday 25 March 2008

Doc Johnson Lucid Dream #69

I'm a big fan of the Lucid Dreams collection. They're all super quiet and excellent quality.

Although I usually prefer toys where I can gently adjust the power, I really don't mind the fact that there are only 4 levels here. I like it. They vary in intensity just enough for me.

And they can get pretty intense; I usually just stay on the first or second one. I also like how the end is shaped like a dildo.

Doc Johnson Lucid Dream #69 it's great for penetration, especially anal.

However, if insertion is your intention, use a condom and leave the ring hanging out. It was wider than I expected it to be but since it’s not very long it’s not a problem.

The length is just good enough if you want to use it as a dildo and if you know your g-spot the shortness may even be better.

Material: Jelly
Diameter: 1.5
Length: 4
Texture: Smooth
Special features: Waterproof, Quiet, Powerful

No comments: